Effective Date / 2021
This Policy describes:
- How we acquire and use the Data we receive from you when you access, visit, and/or use a service;
- When and why the Data may be disclosed to third parties;
- Your choices regarding the collection and processing of your Data
2. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We collect various kinds of information that you provide to us as well as information we obtain from your use of the Services. Some of the types of information that we may collect (collectively referred to herein as “Data”) include:
“Personal Information” — information associated with or used to identify or contact a specific person. Personal Information includes: (1) contact data (such as e-mail address, telephone number); (2) demographic data (such as gender, date of birth and address including zip code); and (3) certain Usage Data (defined below), such as IP address.
“Usage Data” — information about an individual's online activity that, by itself, does not identify the individual. Usage Data that may be collected include:
- Technical information, including your browser type, service provider, IP address, operating system and webpages visited;
- Information about what you've searched for and looked at while using the services;
- Metadata, which means information related to items you made available through the Services, such as the date, time or location that a shared post was posted.
“Location Data” is a category of Personal Information collected about the location of a mobile device or computer, including:
- The location of the mobile device or computer used to access the Services derived from GPS or WiFi use;
- The IP address of the mobile device or computer or internet service used to access the Services,
- Their information made available by a user or others that indicates the current or prior location of the user, such as information that you or others post indicating your location.
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Information, Usage Data, and Location Data about you in the following ways:
A. From You. We collect information from you when you:
- Use the Services. We collect Personal Information from you when you subscribe to our publications, opt in to receive our e-newsletters, contact us for help or information, complete a survey or enter our sweepstakes, give away or contests, sign up to attend one of our events, or otherwise voluntarily provide your Personal Information.
If you purchase a other product from CNB website, we will ask for Payment Information and other information requested for processing your payment.
- Sign Up to Attend Our Events. When you use your Personal Information to sign up to attend one of our events (including but not limited to, on the third-party sites), we may use your Personal Information to notify you regarding the event. Further, we may also use your Personal Information to communicate with you about and/or invite future events, our Services, or Third Party Services offered by us, our event partners, or event co- sponsors. Additionally, we may provide your Personal Information to the co-sponsors of the event. If you do not want us to provide your Personal Information to such co-sponsors, please contact the Webmaster at the contact information provided below.
B. From Our Business Partners and Service Providers. Third parties that assist us with our business operations also collect information (including Personal Information and Usage Data) about you through the Services and share it with us. Please consult the privacy policies of these third party providers for additional details on how they use your Data in connection with our Services.
C. From Cookies and Other Data Collection Tools. We, along with the service providers that help us provide the Services, may use small text files called “cookies”, which are small computer files sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer's or tablet's hard drive that contain information about your computer, such as a user ID, user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services. Cookies are not themselves personally identifiable, but may be linked to Personal Information that you provide to us through your interaction with the Services. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. We may also use other cookies and other data collection tools (such as web beacons and server logs), which we collectively refer to as “data collection tools,” to help improve your experience with the Services. For example, data collection tools help us remember users and make the Services more relevant to them.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you;
- To analyze, operate, develop, improve and personalize the Services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- For customer service, security, to detect unlawful activities, or for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Services;
- To communicate with users (e.g. in response to Webmaster inquiries);
- To provide users with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you;
- To assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with the Services.
Please note that, in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the Services, information collected through the Services may be used in an aggregated or individualized manner.
6. HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your individually-identifiable personal information for compensation. We may share and disclose information as described at the time information is collected or as follows:
- To perform Services. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in order to perform services requested or functions initiated by users, such as delivering e-newsletters and publications, sending personalized event invitations, administering Promotional Events, managing subscribers, and delivering marketing and solicitation offers from us, our advertisers, or our affiliates. In addition, we may disclose Personal Information in order to identify a user in connection with communications sent through the Services. We also may offer users the opportunity to share information with friends and other users through the Services.
B. With third party service providers performing services on our behalf.We share information, including Personal Information, with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them (such as technical maintenance, hosting and data analyses). We may share information as needed to operate other related services
C. For legal purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users, as needed, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose Personal Information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
D. In aggregated form. We may share Personal Information about you in an aggregated form—that is, in a statistical or summary form that does not include any personal identifiers—with third parties in order to discover and reveal trends about how users like you interact with our services.
E. During corporate changes. We may transfer information, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, sale, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of us or any affiliated company (in each case whether in whole or in part).
7. INFORMATION STORAGE & SECURITY
We retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. We also retain Personal Information to comply with applicable law, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, and other actions permitted by law. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain information, we dispose of it according to our data retention and deletion policies.
While we aim to protect your Personal Information, the security of information transmitted through the internet can never be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. In order to protect you and your data, we may suspend your use of any of the Services, without notice, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of any of the Services are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
8. YOUR RIGHTS - GENERAL
Our intention is to send e-mails only to viewers/customers who have chosen to receive such e-mails. At any time, you have the right to decline receiving future communications from Modern Luxury by following the “Unsubscribe” link in the CNB e-mail communications.
You may also opt-out of having Personal Information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, or if you have any other questions regarding this Policy, please contact our Webmaster at the mailing address or e-mail address below, or call the below toll-free number.
Address: CNB, Villa 397,
Dubai Office: Villa 5, Street 397, J Jumeriah 2, Dubai, UAE
E-mail Address: Info@cnbspasalon.com
Note: Only inquiries about this Policy or requests to remove Personal Information from our records should be sent to the Webmaster. Other communications may not be accepted or responded to.
B. Notice of Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
You may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. While we generally use “sale” regarding financial compensation, under the CCPA, “sale” is also broadly defined such that it may include allowing third parties to receive certain information, such as cookies, IP address, and/or browsing behavior, to deliver targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you.
If you would like to opt out of CNB’s use of your information for such purposes that are considered a “sale” under some country’s law, you may do so by email: email@example.com
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT